If you would like to chaperone a field trip, you must have an active CORI on file with our school.  Unfortunately, it is not enough to have been CORI'd at another organization, they are not transferrable.  They are good for 3 years.  

Please fill out the form below completely, and then bring it to the office along with your driver's license.  We are sorry, we cannot accept CORI applications sent in with your child.  Thank you!
Pamela Novak,
Sep 23, 2016, 12:00 PM