THE NAVIANCE/FAMILY CONNECTION WILL:
- Help students establish meaningful post-secondary goals and connect those goals with their coursework and college planning activities.
- Encourage students to pursue more rigorous coursework by combining academic data with information about student college and career interests.
- Students can create tangible, action-oriented and truly personalized plans that support their college, career and community goals.
- Measure student progress against a variety of critical college readiness milestones and reach out to students that are falling off track.
- Use a variety of college readiness indicators to identify students that are at-risk and target special activities or information to get them back on track.
- Target, implement and monitor specific college readiness interventions with our unique student planner and tracking system.
- Increase communication with parents around important decisions such as course planning, college admissions and post-secondary planning.
- Provide more support, encouragement and guidance to students with a variety of communication tools that help students stay motivated.
- Analyze college admissions and success data to gain insights that your school or district can use to improve guidance for students and parents.
- Increase awareness of the college admissions process, connect career goals to college options and ensure every student has a tangible college plan.
- Track college success outcomes for your alumni and maintain communication with alumni to gather valuable feedback on the results of your programs.
- Reduce costs and anxiety associated with ensuring all deadlines are met and supporting materials are sent on time with Naviance eDocs.