Student registration packets are available by contacting the Superintendent's Office. All registration materials for new or re-registering students must be returned, in person, to the Superintendent' Office.
A completed registration packet consists of:
- Student Registration Form
- School Admissions Policy
- Establish Residency Guide and backup documentation
- Massachusetts Health Form
- A copy of the student's birth certificate
- Kindergarten Questionnaire (entering grade K only)
- Home Language Survey
- Release of Information Form (entering LPS in grades 1-12, & K (if entering LPS mid-year)
Students may not begin school until all documentation has been received, the school nurse has had an opportunity to review and approve the health form, and the student has developed a schedule of classes with the Principal or Guidance Counselor at the school.